Strategic Financial Wellness
Helpful and concise financial wellness creates a more engaged and loyal workforce. Therefore, it is imperative an employee engagement plan be flexible and cover a wide range of financial topics. To know if your financial education offering is meeting the needs of employees today, ask yourself a few questions:
- Is your education program targeted to specific goals and objectives?
- Can your employees access education and planning resources 24/7?
- Is your education program directly connected to your recordkeeping system to ensure employees can make changes when motivated?
- Does your educator speak “financial industry,” or do they have an understanding of how to reach various audiences?
- Does your provider use analytics to measure plan education effectiveness?
Our financial wellness strategies include:
- Focus on individualized, personal attention for employees
- Innovative technology and virtual sessions
- Relevant data and analysis
- Considerations for adult education principles
- A commitment to service
- Bilingual resources available
A partnership with HTLF Retirement Plan Services is a commitment to financial wellness.
A Retirement Plan Services Professional is ready to help you
HTLF Retirement Plan Services are offered through HTLF Bank. HTLF Retirement Plan Services does not provide accounting, legal or tax advice. The information provided herein is general in nature and is not intended to be nor should be construed as specific investment, legal or tax advice. The factual information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. Heartland Retirement Plan Services makes no warranties with regard to the information or results obtained by its use and disclaims any liability arising out of your use of, or reliance on, it. Products offered through Heartland Retirement Plan Services are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed and may lose value, unless otherwise noted.