Strategic Financial Wellness
Helpful and concise financial wellness creates a more engaged and loyal workforce. Therefore, it is imperative an employee engagement plan be flexible and cover a wide range of financial topics. To know if your financial education offering is meeting the needs of employees today, ask yourself a few questions:
- Is your education program targeted to specific goals and objectives?
- Can your employees access education and planning resources 24/7?
- Is your education program directly connected to your recordkeeping system to ensure employees can make changes when motivated?
- Does your educator speak “financial industry” or do they have an understanding of how to reach various audiences?
- Does your provider use analytics to measure plan education effectiveness?
Our financial wellness strategies include:
- Focus on individualized, personal attention for employees
- Innovative technology and virtual sessions
- Relevant data and analysis
- Considerations for adult education principles
- A commitment to service
- Bilingual resources available
A partnership with HTLF Retirement Plan Services is a commitment to financial wellness.
Or let us contact you.