Strategic Employee Education
- Is your employee education program targeted to your specific goals and objectives?
- Can your employees receive education and planning opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days per week?
- Is your education program directly connected to your recordkeeping system to ensure employees can enact change when motivated?
- Does your educator speak “financial industry” or does he or she have an understanding of how to reach various learners?
- Does your provider use analytics to measure plan education effectiveness?
Connect with a Retirement Plan Services Professional to get started.
Your employees bring their life experience to the classroom when they participate in education meetings. Therefore, it is imperative an employee engagement plan be flexible and directed at specific plan objectives.
Our education strategies include:
- Focus on individualized, personal attention for employees
- Innovative technology and virtual sessions
- Relevant data and analysis
- Considerations for adult education principles
- A commitment to service
- Bilingual resources available
A partnership with Heartland Retirement Plan Services is a commitment to education.